Sunday, August 20, 2017

Picture speaks

picture downloaded from internet

They say picture speaks a thousands word so, lets see how these picture speaks which I have in my camera. 

A couple who are the flood victim of recent months, leaving their home with their young children in search of dry place for their family











Young children reading story books in a children home in Pokhara.


army men providing security to the city


Army police on round of the parliament premises to provide security to the city during election time in nation. 




























I saw this dog outside of Annapurna Hotel Durbarmarg. Some people were clicking picture after seeing it lying on the bike. I also took my camera out and started clicking some of the picture and then it gave me his majestic pose. I thing this dog likes the camera and attention people gives him.


Children washing cloths in children home here in Kathmandu



There is this children home in New Baneshwor where young girls are expected to do all the daily chores by themselves. 
Mango Tree




A perfect and lovely mango tree standing in front of the west gate of parliament building in New Baneshwor. Last year this tree was laden was delicious fruit however due to some reason unknown to me, this year; this tree is without fruit this year.


 dog found a job 
  

Our young dog got bored one morning and and found some job to do with the work I was doing. It took me almost an hour to redo making the wool ball again. 






Wakupati Narayan, Suryamadhi, Bhaktakpur


It seems that god is on long leave that's why the door is closed like this. See those guys playing cards inside the temple premises, they must be having hey day due to `god is on leave'.








A derelict walking on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment