Thursday, July 4, 2013

I want to win the race


I want to win a race, but I know for sure
I can't win it with a horse, which has defeated mindset.
I want to take part in this winning race now,
but, I don't have the horse, which believes he can win the race.
Should I start the race with the horse,
which doubt its not going to win the race ? or
I should train my own horse to win the race.
My only challenge is that, the race is  a very long journey,
and I can't do it alone, therefore,
I need a horse which thinks, it can help me win it.
I want to win the race, but I know for sure
I can't win the race with a horse,
which has defeated mindset.


Long distance journey and my own life being at stake
with this race, left me no choice,
but to train my own horse

Whatever time it may take, to make it believe
it will sure win the race, if only it makes its mind.
All I have to do is to breath the belief in its ear
until it believes, yes I am the horse which can make you win the race.


No comments:

Post a Comment