Saturday, May 28, 2016

Picture speaks a thousands words


There is this very famous believe that picture speaks a thousand words. And today I would like to tell you a story using just pictures from different area of my society. There are men in my society who can argue their hearts out saying that the condition of the women in our society is not that bad compared to the other south Asian countries. 

There may be truth in that line but I ask in what way ? !  if we see the picture here of the judges that was chosen for 2072. See the picture carefully,  there are women who are placed in the picture as if for decorations. And just count them to be sure how many are there. If you look at the ages of these men, I am sure they have daughters or daughters in laws who could have been trained for this very positions by now but you cant see even these judge's daughters in this picture forget about others daughter falling in their recommended list. However, good news is almost about eight months of this picture was taken, we did get a chance to read in news that a woman, named Sushila Karki was nominated for the position of chief justice first time in the history of this country. We still take pride in it.




Politics is that one area where men dominate all position as if its the area made exclusively for men only and there is nothing a women can do better here. Our men appear in majority of public appearance as if they dont have women in life. It does not surprise me we dont have leaders in our country. But then, remember these are the pictures of our politicians and not pictures of our leaders. Ironically, if we pick a news paper our news men again another men dominated area, our newsmen tells us  what I call is out of ego and professional confusion between a leader and a politician  introduce them as leaders of our society. 





This is the picture of newly established team of a magazine, I picked from their facebook wall post. If you look at the picture you can find more new age generation of journalists than yesteryear men, yet you cant see a single women in this team. I will be very conscious not to pick this magazine purely because what can I find in it when it has such biased team of men. When I posted on their wall are you afraid of the intelligence of women to include her in your team, Bimal Gautam, from whose wall post I picked this picture replied, we dont know any one do you have any name to recommend ! 

This is exactly is the reason I would like you to tell the story via picture !

1 comment:

  1. My heart is full of happiness since Dr. happy put a smile on face again by bringing the man i love most back in my life after putting my trust on him, my lover was back to me and i now believe love spell exist contact him via happylovespell2@gmail.com or call him via +2348133873774 also WhatsApp him with same number for quick response to solve your relationship or marriage today once again Dr. happy i'm grateful for your help.

    ReplyDelete